A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter, Worldwide, Proof-of-Concept Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of MK-8457 in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and an Inadequate Response or Intolerance to Anti-TNF-α Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8457 (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADIUS-010
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.