A Phase Ib, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial in Caucasian Genotype 1 Chronic HCV-Infected Subjects to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of Repeated Doses of JNJ-47910382 Given in Different Doses and Dose Regimens
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 47910382 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 09 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.