Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 3 Study of the Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Ibrutinib Versus Chlorambucil in Patients 65 Years or Older With Treatment-naive Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Chlorambucil
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESONATE-2
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing cross trial comparison of ibrutinib data with additional follow up of RESONATE-2 with phase 3 data of chemoimmunotherapy, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing 3 year follow up outcomes nd quality of life, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 09 Dec 2017 Results published in an AbbVie media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History