Phase II study of age-adjusted R-BAC (Rituximab, Bendamustine, Cytarabine) as induction therapy in older patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL) [PROTOCOLLO FIL-RBAC500 RITUXIMAB-BENDAMUSTINA-CITARABINA IN PAZIENTI AFFETTI DA LINFOMA NON-HODGKIN MANTELLARE IN PRIMA LINEA]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIL-RBAC500
- 06 Dec 2016 Final results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 08 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 14 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.