A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate Tolerability and Efficacy of AMG 145 on LDL-C in Combination With Stable Statin Therapy in Japanese Subjects With Hypercholesterolemia and High Cardiovascular Risk
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evolocumab (Primary) ; Ezetimibe; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms YUKAWA; YUKAWA-1
- Sponsors Amgen
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2017 Results (n=6026) of pooled safety analysis of this and other eleven trials (LAPLACE-TIMI 57,RUTHERFORD,GAUSS,MENDEL,YUKAWA,LAPLACE-2,RUTHERFORD-2,GAUSS-2,MENDEL-2,DISCARTES,THOMAS-1,THOMAS-2) published in the Circulation.
- 03 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 May 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.