Prospective Observational Study to Describe Characteristics and Management of Patients With Postmenopausal Osteoporosis Treated With Prolia in Routine Clinical Practice
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 20 Apr 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint reduced from 24 months to 12 months.
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jul 2015.