A Randomized Phase III Trial of Erlotinib Versus Docetaxel in Patients With Advanced Squamous Cell Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Who Failed First Line Platinum Based Doublet Chemotherapy Stratified by VeriStrat Good vs VeriStrat Poor
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPHASIS; EMPHASIS-lung
- 22 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint of progression-free survival has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 22 Dec 2016 Final results of EMPHASIS-lung study and an exploratory combined analysis including a cohort of patients with sqamous NSCLC of the PROSE study published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.