An Open-Label Multicenter Phase 2 Window of Opportunity Study Evaluating Ganetespib in Women With Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCHANT; ENCHANT-1
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jul 2014 UKCRN reports trial status as active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported in a Synta Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Apr 2014 Results from a gene expression and proteomic analysis of this trial will be presented at the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research according to a Synta Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History