An Open-label, Multicenter, Single-arm Study to Evaluate the Reduction in Nonpsychotic Behavioral Side Effects in Subjects With Epilepsy Switching From Levetiracetam to Brivaracetam Due to Nonpsychotic Behavioral Side Effects Phase 3b
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 25 Apr 2015 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.