A Phase IIb, Open-Label, Dose-Ranging Study of 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Adults 55 Through 74 Years of Age Previously Vaccinated With 23-Valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.