Clinical research of safety and efficacy after a stop of dasatinib administration in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia -chronic phase (CML-CP) achieving a complete molecular response (CMR) on a treatment of tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STDAST
- 08 Aug 2012 New trial record
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.