A Phase II Study of V-BEAM (Bortezomib, Carmustine, Etoposide, Cytarabine, and Melphalan) as Conditioning Regimen Prior to Second Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Autologous stem cell therapy; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.