Impact of Two Prednisone-free Maintenance Immunosuppressive Regimens With Reduced Dose FK506+Everolimus vs. Standard Dose Tacrolimus (FK506)+ Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) on Subpopulation of T and B Cells, Renal Allograft Function and Gene Expression Profiles in Renal Allograft Biopsies at 12 Months Post-transplant. Prospective Single Center Study in Recipients of Renal Transplant Allograft
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 13 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 19 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 May 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.