Dose Optimization Trial of Autologous T Cells Engineered to Express Anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CART-19) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD19+ Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing cellular kinetics of chimeric antigen receptor T cells (CTL019) from this and other two studies presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History