A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging, Parallel-Group, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-126 in the Treatment of Cognitive Deficits in Schizophrenia (CDS) in Nonsmokers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 12 Aug 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.