A SECOND-LINE, SINGLE ARM, PHASE II CLINICAL STUDY WITH TREMELIMUMAB, A FULLY HUMAN ANTI-CTLA-4 MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY, AS MONOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH UNRESECTABLE MALIGNANT MESOTHELIOMA. The MESOT-TREM-2012 [Studio clinico di fase II a singolo braccio di trattamento con tremelimumab, un anticorpo monoclonale umano, in monoterapia in pazienti con mesotelioma maligno non resecabile. Codice dello Studio]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Apr 2014 Pooled pharmacokinetic analysis presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 11 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2012-002762-12).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History