A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Determine Safety, Tolerability and the Optimal Effective Dose of SUBLIVAC FIX Phleum Pratense in Patients With Allergic Rhinitis/Rhinoconjunctivitis Caused by Grass Pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinitis; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2012 Results will be available in mid-2013 according to a HAL Allergy media release.
- 10 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.