A Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Finding, Placebo Controlled, Phase II Multicenter Study of Tetrodotoxin in the Treatment of Chemotherapy Induced Neuropathic Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tetrodotoxin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TTX-CINP-201
- Sponsors WEX Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2016 Interim results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 02 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.