A Randomized, Double-Blind, 3-Way, Cross-Over Study to Evaluate Lung Function Response after Treatment with Umeclidinium 62.5mcg, Vilanterol 25mcg, and Umeclidinium/Vilanterol 62.5/25mcg Once-Daily in Subjects with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jan 2016 Results of pooled analysis of two identical phase III studies published in the Respiratory Medicine.
- 02 Nov 2012 New soure identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01716520).
- 11 Aug 2012 New trial record