A Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study Followed by an Active Treatment Period, to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Two Oral Doses of Laquinimod (0.6 mg/d or 1.2 mg/d) in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Laquinimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCERTO
- Sponsors Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 21 Jul 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Poland. (end date: 2017-05-09).
- 09 Jun 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Greece. (end date: 2017-05-09).
- 03 Jun 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History