A double-blind, placebo controlled single centre trial to evaluate the dose-relationship of the effects of vaginally administered oxytocin on the vaginal mucosal membrane in postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Oxytocin (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Peptonic Medical
- 21 Nov 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01987804 ).
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 13 Aug 2012 New trial record