A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of SGN-CD19A in Patients With B-Lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Highly Aggressive Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denintuzumab mafodotin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell lymphoma; Burkitt's lymphoma; Leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 May 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History