A Phase 2 Open-label Study of Brentuximab Vedotin in Front-line Therapy of Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL) in Adults Age 60 and Above
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Dacarbazine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 100.
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 May 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History