A Phase III, Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled, Multicenter Trial to Study the Contraceptive Efficacy and Safety of the Commercial Batch of Oral Tablets of MK-8175A (Nomegestrol Acetate - 17beta-estradiol) in Healthy, Sexually-active Women Aged 18-50 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/nomegestrol (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinylestradiol/norethisterone; Ferrous fumarate
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 03 Dec 2014 Status changed from completed to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.