A Phase 2b, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Intracoronary Administration of MYDICAR (AAV1/SERCA2a) in Subjects With Heart Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SERCA 2a gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CUPID-2; CUPID-2b
- Sponsors Celladon
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2016 Results published in the Lancet.
- 26 Jun 2015 According to a Celladon Corporation media release, company has announced the suspension of its plans for research or development of MYDICAR program.