A Factorial Study Comparing Pemetrexed With Gemcitabine and Testing the Efficacy of the Addition of Cisplatin in Elderly Patients With Non Squamous Advanced, Metastatic or Recurrent NSCLC.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MILES-4
- 14 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 A joint analysis of the multicenter, randomized phase III MILES-3 and MILES-4 studies (from Mar 2011 to Aug 2016, 531 patients) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 27 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 550 to 231.