A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Parallel-Group, Adaptive-Design, Dose-Ranging Study of MK-1029 in Adult Subjects With Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MK 1029 (Primary) ; Montelukast
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Dec 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.