Phase II Study of Bevacizumab Plus Modified FOLFOX6 Regimen as the Salvage Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.