A Phase 3, Multi-center, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Zabofloxacin Tablet 400mg and Moxifloxacin Tablet 400mg After Multi-dose Oral Administration in Patients With Acute Bacterial Exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zabofloxacin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dong Wha Pharmaceutical
- 06 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 21 Apr 2014 as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register record
- 15 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.