Pilot Study Of Sirolimus Plus Multiagent Chemotherapy For Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia/Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Pegaspargase; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 28 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.