Treatment Optimization of Newly Diagnosed Ph/BCR-ABL Positive Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase With Nilotinib vs. Nilotinib Plus Interferon Alpha Induction and Nilotinib or Interferon Alpha Maintenance Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIGER
- 11 Dec 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register: DRKS00005243)
- 01 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2010-024262-22)
- 20 Aug 2012 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.