Treatment Optimization of Newly Diagnosed Ph/BCR-ABL Positive Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase With Nilotinib vs. Nilotinib Plus Interferon Alpha Induction and Nilotinib or Interferon Alpha Maintenance Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIGER
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 21 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.