A Phase 1 Study of Gemcitabine, Dasatinib and Erlotinib in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Oct 2017 Results published in the Investigational New Drugs Journal.
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2012 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center; VICCGI1173).