A Double-blind, Double Dummy, Randomized Crossover Trial to Compare the Effect of "AIC316 (Pritelivir)" 100 mg Once Daily Versus Valacyclovir 500 mg Once Daily on Genital HSV Shedding in HSV-2 Seropositive Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pritelivir (Primary) ; Valaciclovir
- Indications Herpes genitalis; Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AiCuris
- 12 Nov 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 98.
- 09 Sep 2014 Primary endpoint (Within-subject genital HSV mucocutaneous shedding rate) has been met according to results presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 09 Sep 2014 Results presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History