Randomized Phase II Clinical Trial of AZD6244 Hydrogen Sulfate (NSC-748727) and MK-2206 (NSC-749607) vs mFOLFOX in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer After Prior Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MK 2206 (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 May 2015 Results will be presented at the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, according to an Array BioPharma media release.