An Observer-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Influenza Vaccines GSK2654911A and GSK2654909A Administered to Adults 18 to 64 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2654909A (Primary) ; GSK 2654911A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H9N2 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Jul 2017 Results published in the Vaccine Journal.
- 10 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.