Randomized Phase III Study Using a Pet-driven Strategy and Comparing GA101 OR Rituximab Associated to a Chemotherapy Delivered Every 14 Days (ACVBP or CHOP) in DLBCL CD20+ Lymphoma Untreated Patients From 18 to 60 Presenting With 1 or More Adverse Prognostic Factors of the Age-adjusted IPI
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GAINED
- 31 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.