Enhancement of Psychosocial Functioning, Quality of Life, Satisfaction With Medication and Medication Compliance of Methylphenidate Treatment by Psychosocial Intervention and Support
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2012 New trial record