An Immunogenicity and Safety Evaluation of Menactra(R) (Meningococcal [Groups A, C, Y and W-135] Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine) When Administered to Healthy Subjects at 9 Months and Concomitantly With Pentacel(R) at 15 to 18 Months of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningitis; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Aug 2012 New trial record