A Randomized, Phase III, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Onartuzumab (MetMAb) in Combination With 5-Fluorouracil, Folinic Acid, and Oxaliplatin (mFOLFOX6) in Patients With Metastatic HER2-Negative, MET-Positive Gastroesophageal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Levofolinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MetGastric
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015.
- 17 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Oct 2015.