AN OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, FOLLOW-UP STUDY TO EVALUATE THE LONG-TERM SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF BRIVARACETAM USED AS ADJUNCTIVE TREATMENT IN SUBJECTS AGED 16 YEARS OR OLDER WITH EPILEPSY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB Pharma SA
- 18 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Apr 2016 This trial was completed in Germany and Italy according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.