A Large, International, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Trial to Assess the Impact of Dabigatran (a Direct Thrombin Inhibitor) and Omeprazole (a Proton-pump Inhibitor) in Patients Suffering Myocardial Injury After Noncardiac Surgery
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Omeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Gastrointestinal haemorrhage; Myocardial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MANAGE
- 12 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.