A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiviral Activity of the Combination of ABT-450 with Ritonavir (ABT-450/r), ABT-267, and ABT-333 With and Without Ribavirin in Treatment-Experienced Subjects with Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (PEARL-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL-II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 23 Apr 2017 Other planned location include Puerto Rico.
- 04 Apr 2017 Results of exposure-safety response analysis using data (n=2998) from patients of five phase II and six phase III studies (Co-Pilot, Navigator, M13-386, Aviator, M14-103, SAPPHIRE-I, SAPPHIRE-II, TURQUOISE-II, PEARL-II, PEARL-III, PEARL-IV), published in the Clinical Drug Investigation Journal.
- 23 Sep 2016 Results (n=4189) of seven trials ( PEARL-II,PEARL-III,PEARL-IV,TURQUOISE-II,SAPPHIRE-I,SAPPHIRE-II and one phase 2 trial) published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology (2016).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History