Phase 2 Study of the mTOR Inhibitor Everolimus in Combination With Bevacizumab in Patients With Sporadic and Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1) Related Refractory Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Nerve sheath neoplasms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology