A Pilot Study of Riluzole vs. Placebo in the Treatment of Children and Adolescents With Autism Spectrum ASD (Rilise)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riluzole (Primary)
- Indications Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RILISE
- 12 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Mar 201 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Feb 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.