A Multi-Center Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Finding Pilot Study to Evaluate the Combination of Carfilzomib and Cyclophosphamide With Dexamethasone Prior to ASCT in Patients With Transplant Eligible Newly Diagnosed Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms 11-MM-01
- 04 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Aug 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record..