An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study in Previously Untreated Follicular Lymphoma Patients to Evaluate the Efficacy of Consolidation With Zevalin Versus Maintenance Treatment With Rituximab After Initial Therapeutic Response to Rituximab Plus Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Rituximab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RoZetta
- 15 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as the sponsor decided to terminate the study, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic record: 12-008679).
- 20 Aug 2012 New trial record