A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study To Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety Of Bevacizumab, and Associated Biomarkers, In Combination With Paclitaxel Compared With Paclitaxel Plus Placebo as First-line Treatment Of Patients With Her2-Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Meridian
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Oct 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium.
- 12 Oct 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Germany.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated