A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Alirocumab (SAR236553/REGN727) on the Occurrence of Cardiovascular Events in Patients Who Have Recently Experienced an Acute Coronary Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEY-Outcomes
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete this study in 2017 with data expected in early 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Apr 2017 According to a Sanofi media release, top-line results from the study are expected to be reported in the first quarter of 2018, based on communications from the independent DSMB (Data and Safety Monitoring Board). The scheduled two-year follow-up of patients is underway.