Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Carboplatin, Pemetrexed and Exemestane in Post-menopausal Women With Metastatic Non-squamous NSCLC
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 07 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.