A Non-Interventional Trial of Xeloda in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Adjuvant Colon Cancer, Advanced Gastric Cancer and Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colon cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 29 Mar 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint routine clinical use changed from approximately 2 years to approximately 3 years.
- 23 May 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Dec 2012 to Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.